At Kickbase, we’re on a mission to revolutionize the way fans experience football. Our vision is to push the boundaries in the football industry, creating immersive and exciting experiences for fans to engage with the sport they love. As a Visual Design-Production Working Student (Spanish native), you’ll be at the forefront of this movement, using your skills, creativity and expertise to take the football fan experience to the next level.
- Working closely and collaboratively with our team of brand designers, content strategists and researchers to develop and produce assets across multiple communication channels
- Creating content across different outlets like Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and Discord
- Together with the B2C Team Spain you will be responsible for the production of our weekly social media assets
- Enrolled as a student in Spain or Germany preferably in BA Communication Design or a similar course
- Great knowledge of Adobe CC programs and comfortable with Figma or Sketch
- Basic knowledge in social media management
- High attention to detail and passion for sophisticated, premium creations
- Highly reliable when it comes to managing your own time and deadlines
- Spanish native and fluent in English
NICE 2 HAVES
- Experience working with Asana and Notion
- An interest in football, especially in LaLiga
- Good presentation skills
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY NOW?
- 🚀 Besides our competitive compensation package, we offer the world's best benefits: company-funded pension plan, continuous training possibilities, one additional vacation day on top of your contractual holidays for each year you are with us, X-Mas-closing-week and not to forget a team that feels like family.
- 👨🏼💻👩🏼💻 You are a remotee and experiencing home office fatigue? Here we go: Kickbase is a company member of Spaces that grants every Kickbase-employee access to the CoWorking-areas and Business Lounges of all offices.
- 👣 Our people-first management approach and transparent career paths will give you the opportunity to grow your career like never before.
- 😎 Flextime, remote work and workation is something we’ve always loved (long before COVID).
- ⚖️ Working overtime is something we only know from football – a healthy work-life balance is a key to success.